DR . GAIL JAMES, PhD.
LICENSED CLINICAL CHRISTIAN THERAPIST
Maintaining a healthy sense of self-love is crucial to your overall well-being. The more you accept, understand, and appreciate yourself, the more you thrive under any circumstances.
Hi I am Dr. Gail James. I’m a Licensed Clinical Christian Therapist and Motivational Speaker. My desire is to equip every individual I serve with skills and strategies to overcome their current obstacles and become strong, independent and confident individuals able to function as normal as possible in their community. My Main purpose is to assist each and every individual in recognizing that they are priceless and loved beyond words. What I do is equip you with the tools to achieve your goals so you can be propelled into your destiny. I will teach you how to wake up everyday with determination and go to sleep every night with satisfaction!!!!
Dr. James, wants to enable any client to find a clear purpose in their life, release the power and strength within them, reach their goals and fulfil their destiny.
Dr. James, is committed to providing high quality counseling by operating with a spirit of excellence, to enable any client to reach a better and more fulfilled level of life. In doing this Dr. James is committed in particular to the following:
• To develop a positive process, client-centered to suit the agenda and the specific needs of each individual client or organization.
• To follow a totally holistic process addressing the needs of the whole person
• To establish an interactive relationship between coach and client, based on the full commitment of both parties
• To endeavor to motivate and facilitate clients to achieve their true potential and bring positive change through the setting and achieving of self-defined goals
• To operate on the premise that all clients are creative and resourceful with the ability and the potential to express and define their own solutions
• To establish a partnership which challenges clients to recognize and build on their strengths, explore their current reality and find positive ways to make changes and move forwards
• To be an instrument in helping every client to develop a fresh perspective on each situation they are facing supporting them to explore a range of options
• To maintain the highest level of integrity and unbiased opinion on every client, regardless of their gender, ethnic, social or religious background.
Motivational Speaking Engagements
Mental Health Counseling
Substance Abuse Counseling
Family Therapy Counseling
Individual & Group Sessions
Life Coaching Strategies that includes:
Life Coping Skills
Confidence, Self Worth & Self Esteem
Career Change - Creating Workplaces That Work
The Mastery of Balance - Juggling a Life
Self Care - Getting Your Own Needs Met
Living Your Purpose
Hot Buttons - Managing Anger, Upsets, Frustration and Stress
Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
Self & Identity - Surviving the Oppressive Over-Culture